Tuesday, August 7

Details in the Fabric #3: British Summer

(l-r) 1. Top, Next (similar). Necklace, Michelle Verweil. 2. Maxi Dress, Miss Selfridge (similar). Water Bottle, Sainsbury's. 3. Skirt, Cow Vintage (similar). Bag, Vida Vida (Vida Vida also have a stall at Spitalfields Market) (similar).

I feel like such a blogging failure every time I mention the weather, but I think - living in the UK - sometimes it's inevitable. I'll try not to bore you too much, because you are either experiencing it also or you're sick of hearing about it! All I'll say is that as you can probably tell from the above photos we've been experiencing almost very season; I've worn tights, boots, coats, maxi dresses, shorts and sandals in the space of a few days!
In other clothing related news;
  • I know they've been around quite a bit now, but I am in love with these Isabel Marant leather high-top trainers! Generally speaking, I am not a trainers wearing person, but call it the 'olympic effect' or the 'red shoe effect', I am smitten!
  • Similarly, I am in love with the these Puma Jamaica Collection running shoes. In fact, I'm in love with the entire Team Jamaica kit; I have family visiting from Jamaica in the Autumn and I'm seriously considering asking them to bring me the kit with them!
Hope you're having a great week!

Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...