Friday, September 7

I Want to See This Film: Celeste and Jesse Forever


You don't even want to know how large my girl-crush on Rashida Jones is, honestly it's embarrassing. 

I want her to be my best friend; Amy Poehler, Rashida and I, we'd be really good friends. Seriously, this woman is amazing - intelligent, funny, she created a comic book, she sings, she's a classically trained pianist and now she's co-written a film. A film filled to the brim with people I actually really quite like, including Elijah Wood, Andy Samberg and Ari Graynor. I really want to see this film!

Celeste and Jesse Forever has no UK release date as yet, but hopefully it'll be soon, because well, see above.

Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...