Tuesday, October 9

I Like This Song: Solange - Losing You


I have heard this song approximately seven times in total, at this point I think I'm officially obsessed. I've already made a note of the fact that I love Solange's style - quirky, unexpected, lots of prints and lots of colour - I think that style definitely expands to the music she makes. And, come on now, how many of you are trying out those dance moves?

You can buy the song from Itunes here.


Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...