Wednesday, October 10

Red Ribbon Foxes


I think I'm addicted to making inspiration boards - my favourite part of my undergraduate degree (events management) was when I got to make inspiration boards for the events we created; actually the downfall of my Masters was probably that I didn't get to make an inspiration board (or feel that creative at all). Everyone should be allowed to make inspiration boards. 

I'm so happy it's officially Autumn, and just under a week until my birthday (Oct 16th). I say it all the time but Autumn is really my favourite season, partly because I get to wear all my favourite clothes and eat my favourite food! As you probably noticed from the inspiration board, I'm really inspired by things that are orange - in particular foxes, which is lucky because there seem to be a lot of foxes motifs around at the moment. I've walked past Aubin & Wills a few times during my work lunch break and have fallen a little bit in love with the fox jumper above, each time. It's definitely going on the birthday wishlist. I'm also on the hunt for a new pair of suede brogues, like this Kate Kanzier pair - perhaps I should add this Tatty Devine necklace to the list too! Finally, as I have been for the past few autumn/winter's, I've been inspired by the Topshop Unique A/W 2010 collection, filled with feral looking models dressed as woodland animals.

(The three watercolour prints are, clockwise from top: Fox by Carrie BoothCharlie Chocolate Box Fox and  One of the Little Birds by Little Doodles)

Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

2 comments:

  1. So in love with the fox sweater!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/2012/10/international-giveaway-michael-kors.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it gorgeous! Thanks for visiting Adele.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...