Friday, November 23

There's No Place Like Home

"No Place Like Home" Dorothy Necklace // Trashy Doll

I don't think I need to discuss my love of The Wizard of Oz and red shoes again. This necklace from Trashy Doll has been on my wishlist for a few months, so I was incredibly excited when it finally came back in stock at the beginning of November. 

Vaguely related, have you had a chance to visit the Hollywood Costume Exhibition at the V&A yet? I'm hopefully planning a trip just before Christmas. Amongst many other costumes, they have Judy Garland's gingham pinafore and ruby slippers from The Wizard of Oz. (You can read a bit more about the exhibition here). Of course, thanks to the theme of the exhibition the V&A shop is filled to the brim with really fun stuff so definitely take a look if you don't get a chance to go.


Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

1 comment:

  1. LOVEEEEE the necklace!!!

    It's so cute! :D

    Now following, check out my blog when you have time?

    Coco Marci

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...