Monday, December 31

New Year

source

As you might know, I don't make resolutions for New Year. I just don't believe in it. 

The word itself, 'resolution', is so absolute and rigid, you are almost inevitably setting yourself up for failure or disappointment. The idea of trying to achieve what are usually unobtainable goals, just because it's a new year always seems a little odd for me: You can have a new start any time you want, regardless of what the date is on the calendar.
 
At the moment, rather than goals, I'm working on a few things in my head - things I want to do, things I want to see and things I want to feel. I don't really call them anything in particular, but let's just not call them resolutions.

Stay warm, stay safe and have a happy New Year!

Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...