Friday, January 4

I Like This Song: Tyler James - Worry About You

First post of 2013, ooh, this is exciting!

I have to admit I'm a bit of a Tyler James fangirl. I loved his first album 'The Unlikely Lad', when it came out in 2005 (I'm still in love with his duet with Amy Winehouse, 'Best For Me'). I even saw him live when he supported McFly on their Wonderland tour. So, it was a disappointment when he lost his record deal that same year.

Obviously you can imagine my surprise, when seven years later he turned up on The Voice UK. Since becoming a runner up in the series, he's signed a deal with Island and Universal. 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this album does really well!

This single and the deluxe version of his album, A Place I Go are both available on Itunes now.
Where to find Tyler online:

Official Website
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Instagram

Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...