Tuesday, February 12

COW Vintage, Pt I.


Last week Wednesday I was invited to the Student Lock-in at Cow in Nottingham, as you will already know from most of my outfit posts I am already a huge fan of Cow (having regularly visited both the Nottingham and Sheffield stores), so I was delighted to be invited down. 


When I was in studying in Sheffield, the bright yellow Cow shop based on West Street was a staple visit anytime I wanted something new, unique and cheap to wear. Which has continued since I returned home to Nottingham, thanks to the Cow store in Hockley. I honestly think I have bought any and everything you can buy from Cow - shoes, jewellery, bags, coats, a multitude of dresses, playsuits and so much more!



"Cow is an affordable vintage clothing and accessories retailer, selling handpicked items that are sourced from around the world."

The Nottingham store recently relocated (just around the corner) to a bigger space, with two floors filled with gorgeous vintage (and the light fixture above, which I fell a bit in love with). Every store you visit  has it's own personality and a selection of vintage stuff to fit in perfectly with the persona; I particularly love the Americana/sporty section in the Nottingham store, as you an probably tell from the pictures I took (a wall of denim is not to be scoffed at).

As well as Nottingham and Sheffield, Cow also have stores in Manchester and Birmingham. For those not near a store you can also visit their online shop.

A few of my favourite things from the online store; 
1. Red with Butterfly Print Dress, £20; 2. Ellesse Striped Tee, £25; 3. Max Azria Rework Leather Skirt, £12; 4. Red Rucksack, £30; 5. Sunshine Yellow 60's Playsuit, £22

I'll be posting part two, the stuff I bought, later in the week, so keep an eye out!

Website
Cow on Tumblr
Cow on Twitter

Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I attended the event too with the other TrendTV Nottingham girls. I love the Nottingham store, always find amazing pieces in there.

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...