Thursday, February 21

I Like This Video: Kanye Wes


Doesn't this just work really well as a combination?  I feel like this could be a film in its own right. Created by one of my favourite Tumblr blogs, Kanye Wes Anderson, which is of course Kanye themed (all the best Tumblrs are).

And if you aren't familiar with Kanye Wes Anderson there's a tiny sampling below the cut. 

(Contains NSFW language)

Love Lockdown/The Royal Tenenbaums

Bittersweet Poetry/The Life Aquatic 

Gone/The Darjeeling Limited

H.A.M/Fantastic Mr. Fox
Kanye Wes Anderson on Tumblr


Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...