Wednesday, February 6

Lana x Urban Noize

I'm a little slow on the uptake with this EP by Urban Noize, as it was released, in part, last year. I however discovered the bonus track "Back to the Basics" (released at the end of December), a couple of weeks ago and have been playing the track non-stop.
"Currently buzzing heavily, Lana project focuses on bringing Jay-Z intro the super cool, sexy, dangerous, & stylistic world of the gangsta Nancy Sintra, Lana Del Rey"
Urban Noize Music Group are a production team, consisting of twin brothers Steve and Steven, from Miami. As well as Lana, which is free to download, you'll also find a treasure trove of other remix albums on the Urban Noize Tumblr, including  Kanye West, Adele, BeyoncĂ©, Justin Timberlake and Rihanna.


Useful Links
Urban Noize Tumblr
Lana Download Link
Mr West - Kanye West Mixtape


Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Oh I really like that. Lana seems to go so well with rappers on a remix. I listened to one with her and Drake and it was divine x

    Made In A Cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely give the entire album a listen (and I think a couple of the Kanye remix album tracks feature her also), her oice really does work surprisingly well. I will have look out for the Drake track, there's also a remix of Blue Jeans that features Azealia Banks that's quite good. Thanks for visiting Meg! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...