Monday, April 15

I Like This Song: Lianne La Havas - Elusive (and Gone)


I suppose I'm a little late on the Lianne La Havas train aren't I? Of course I have to be honest, my interest in her music began as a bit of a girl crush/style crush, fuelled by Pinterest (of course). Then I saw the video for Elusive this morning and realised I had entered full on fandom. Like Lianne's voice, the video is a bit mesmerising. Perfect for a sunny, Spring (finally) Monday.

Elusive is part one of the two-part video for her singles Elusive and Gone, from her debut album Is Your Love Big Enough which can buy on Itunes now.

Part Two Gone, after the jump.

Lianne La Havas' Official Website
Lianne La Havas on Twitter


Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...