Tuesday, May 21

Details in the Fabric #7 - Bejewelled


1. Striped Top, Next. Lace Shorts, Miss Selfridge (similar). Heart Bracelet, River Island.

2. Denim Shirt, Next. Necklace, Rio Sheffield

3. Ring, Next. Cardigan, Florence + Fred. Blanket, Anieke. 'Fluro Orange' Nail Polish, Models Own.

I'm not really a big wearer of jewellery, the only pieces that I wear on a daily basis are the earrings in my second ear piercing (which screw in) and my nose ring, both of which never get taken out because it's too much bother. If I do wear noticeable jewellery, I tend to favour chunky door-knocker earrings over anything else. Lately, however I've been experimenting with pieces I wouldn't normally wear - chunky rings, single strand bracelets and statement necklaces, I even wore a brooch today!


Other Bejewelled Bits



Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...