Monday, August 12

I Like This Song: FKA Twigs - Water Me


I just discovered FKA Twigs. That's not an exaggeration, I saw this video at around 2.30pm today and felt the uncontrollable urge to blog about it. 

I know we all know about Youtube and the amazing (and not so amazing) things that exist on it, but seriously how amazing is it when you fall down a rabbit hole of new music. So, I started at Annie's new song, went through to Grimes and ended up discovering this.

I'll admit I originally clicked on this video because of her amazing eyebrows and hair, now I'm completely captivated by her voice.

I'm not going to pretend to be well informed on the subject of FKA Twigs, because like I said, I've only known about for about 40 minutes, but I will refer you to this Guardian article on her, as they are incredibly better informed than I am.

(more FKA Twigs below the cut)



Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/Pinterest/Letterboxd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...