Thursday, October 10

Comfy / Cosy

Images via Pinterest

I tell the same joke every year - that around this time (September / October / November), I 'm preparing to hibernate. Of course those that know me well, know that it's not a joke.

Like a bird preparing a nest, the summer clothes get packed away and out come the scarves, coats, tights and wooly jumpers. I may not sleep until spring (I wish), but if you need me to leave my house during the colder months, you'll be expected to book an appointment in advance!

I adore Autumn (I loathe winter), but sometimes the best part about this end of the year is sitting by a fire in a heavy knit jumper, curled up with a blanket and a book.

(Obviously, forever inspired by Topshop Unique A/W 2010)


Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/Pinterest/Letterboxd

1 comment:

  1. You're right, best part of the year is jumpers and snuggly scarfs. Perfect weekend is curled up in the sofa good movie and my doggy beside me
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...