Friday, October 18

I Want to See This Film: The Grand Budapest Hotel



Tying really hard not to just write 'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh', and call it a day; It's a given at this point, Wes Anderson film, I'm going to want to see it.

It's the usual cast (plus a couple of new editions), the usual eccentricity, whimsy and quirky delivery of dialogue that every Anderson film has, and yet I'll see it, I'll love it and it will still somehow be completely different to all his films.

The Grand Budapest Hotel is due for release next year.


Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/Pinterest/Letterboxd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...