Saturday, November 23

Smize.


If you follow me on twitter, you may have noticed a few un-Sunday like tweets from me last Sunday. This was because, I wasn't in bed until 12pm watching Sunday Brunch, I actually went out to help my friend Holly James, by modelling the newly crocheted scarves which she is currently selling in her online shop.





All Scarves - Feral Sphere; Faux Leather Skirt - Urban Outfitters*; Red Coat - Topshop; Blue Jumper - vintage; Grey Jumper - vintage.

I was a little nervous at first, I hate having my photo taken, but by the end of the day, I actually really enjoyed the experience. The gorgeous photos were taken by Joe Dixey; Joe doesn't know it yet, but he is now my personal photographer, will probably start documenting my life like Beyonce. When he's not being my own personal paparazzi, Joe takes some brilliant photos of his own, which I insist you go have a look at.


If I was forced to choose a favourite it'd be the grey scarf, as it almost looks like a mix of several shades of grey (sort of tweedy, I suppose). But then again the cream is incredibly soft and has a nice weight to it, and the brown is a gorgeously chocolate shade, which went perfectly with my red coat.

Holly's scarves are available to purchase on both her website and Etsy stores, you can also use the code 'Winter20' to get 20% off for the rest of November.


Useful Links

Feral Sphere
Etsy



Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/Pinterest/Letterboxd

4 comments:

  1. Really love those scarfs, good and chunky
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the post, Safiya! I'm so glad you enjoyed modelling, and Joe's photos are amazing.

    And thank you very much for the compliment on my scarves, Lauren! It's great to get feedback ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last photo, Safiya, you look gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt! And my favourite is the grey scarf too :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...