Thursday, November 14

Urban Outfitters Nottingham - Launch Party

 

There were three shop-opening related rumours that have existed in Nottingham since I was about 16, the three rumoured stores to be opened were American Apparel, Urban Outfitters and Selfridges. 

The Selfridges rumour gradually faded out and became the stuff of legend, the American Apparel rumour turned out well as one opened a couple of years. And now, finally, after 10 years of rumours and mumblings Urban Outfitters Nottingham opened this week, and I was lucky enough to have a look around; and they arrived at the perfect time - just when I was getting sick of Topshop and Miss Selfridge



Urban Outfitters Nottingham marks the 40th European store opening on the 15th November 2013. The trend setting store for fashion and lifestyle, will occupy the regenerated corner entrance to the Victoria Centre, the UK’s first ever shopping mall. With prime high st. frontage and 50 metres of floor to ceiling glazing affording sights of the store in it’s entirety.



I was given a tour by the lovely Charlie starting at the breakfast table, (which was brilliant as I hadn't eaten that morning!) The new store features two floors of their up-and-coming designer brands (Eleven Paris, Obey, Blood Brothers and Dr Denim), as well as their in-house fashion, home and media collections - and let me tell you, it is verrry big; taking the space of three units and using the pared down style of the other UO stores, it all looks fantastic! 

 Stay tuned to see the things that I picked up whilst I was there, as I'll be posting a few photos at the beginning of the week! 




2 comments:

  1. I love the store event! Cannot wait to go back and buy more stuff haha.

    Style Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I attended this! Would have been nice to have met you but it was such a cool event opening wasn't it?! I love the store :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...