Wednesday, March 19

I Want to See This Film: Yves Saint Laurent


YVES SAINT LAURENT follows the designer as he attempts to democratise fashion against the backdrop of Sixties' liberation, battling his personal demons to build an empire that would be renowned for liberating women all over the world.

After watching L'amour Fou last year, I've been a bit fascinated with Yves Saint Laurent, he seemed like such an incredibly interesting man, and of course an amazing designer. The trailer looks absolutely stunning and looks as thought it will cover a lot of his life, can't wait for this!

Yves Saint Laurent is due in UK cinemas on Friday (21st March).

For general film related stuff, you can follow me on Letterboxd!



 

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...