Monday, August 4

I Like This Video: Shades of Grand Budapest Hotel


You can safely say that if there is a quirky Wes Anderson video (or I suppose a video that highlights Wes Anderson's quirks) somewhere on the internet, I will find it and I will like it.

This one, by mishapetrick on Vimeo, is perfectly timed as I just mentioned how much I loved the colour palette of The Grand Budapest Hotel.

(Another video below the cut)



Note: I changed my blog address to 'co.uk' a few months ago and forgot to mention it, so if you are following me on some sort of blog reader, make sure to update it. (Although I think most update automatically)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...