Thursday, January 15

I Like This: FKA Twigs - Pendulum



At this point it feels quite obvious to say that I love an FKA Twigs song, or to say that I find one of her videos mesmerising, but the video for Pendulum made me want to reiterate an obvious statement - I love this song, the video is mesmerising.

I love that FKA Twigs is becoming so popular, she's an interesting artist and an awesome thing to see in the current music industry - a young woman, co-directing a video for a song that she has written and produced. Twigs' music (and videos) seems so much of herself, when so many artists feign control over their creativity, whilst behind the scenes there are hosts of people controlling their image, this is exactly how she wants you to see her.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...