Thursday, January 8

I'd Rather Not Discuss The Weather (or Yey, 2015)

...But I'm not enjoying the metaphorical rollercoaster that is the weather right now: Am I hot, am I cold? How many coats do I need to wear? Yesterday I was in my garden barefoot, this morning I could see my breath when I woke up. I know it's January, and it's mostly supposed to be freezing, but I'm confused.

Oh, also, Happy 2015! New Year, woop, woop!


As always I'm excited for the new year - granted not that many people wake up on January 1st expecting a terrible year - 2014 was a good year, but I think 2015 will probably be better. Of course, as I'm sure we all do, I have a million and one plans, hopes and expectations for the coming year; I'm not expecting each and every one to come to fruition, but hopefully at least a couple will happen - fingers crossed!

Here's to a healthy, happy and various other words beginning with the letter 'h', 2015!



 

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, we had crisp sunshine earlier in the week not its storm weather! Happy new year chick
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...