Sunday, May 17

I Like This Song: Lianne La Havas - Unstoppable


I like the song, I like the video and I really love Lianne La Havas.

There's something about her music that always makes me smile, and sway - smiling and swaying, like a completely normal person. I adore the simplicity of this video focusing on Lianne's movements, paired with the velvety sounding layers of the song.

I'm so excited that Lianne is back; at least a few times a year I go through a lost phase, where I try to listen to different music and try-out new artists, but I always go back to my favourites, and Lianne is definitely a favourite (I'm also super excited at the prospect of seeing her live again).

Unstoppable is the first single from Lianne's upcoming second album, 'Blood', which is due for release on 31st July.



 

1 comment:

  1. Good choice I love this too!! X

    TheEnglishRoseGirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...