Wednesday, May 6

Urban Outfitters A/W '15 Preview


It never fails to throw me slightly off balance when we start seeing images of autumn/winter collections the minute the weather starts improving, even more confusing come August when they start bringing collections into stores. A couple of weeks ago I spent a morning with the lovely team at Urban Outfitters previewing their A/W 15 collection, and I of course, spent the rest of the day wishing it was cold so I could wear a pink faux-fur coat.

(coats; left - Parka London, Right - American Retro. Both at Urban Outfitters)

Despite falling in love with a £220 blue and white striped, Selected Femme coat, a lot of my favourite pieces were from Urban Outfitters own lines - Wood Wood, Cooperative, Vagabond and BDG - which can be quite affordable (even if they start out quite high, they mark a lot of pieces down quite a bit in the sale).

I say it all the time, but I'm definitely an Autumn/Winter person, and I'm super excited for the the upcoming season, with the 70's inspired Modern Retro collection of pieces. I'm having a bit of a love affair with the rust coloured, corduroy skirt below - I did about three laps of the space trying to make sure I got photos of everything, and every lap involved stopping to stroke the skirt.

(click through for more)

 I don't think I've ever bought any UO accessories before, definitely not shoes, but the Vagabond line also featured a few pairs of fantastically slouchy, seventies inspired boots, which I think I'm going to have to pick up once they're in the stores. Seriously, I foresee this collection ruining my bank balance.





Thanks again to the super friendly UO team for inviting me along to the preview!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...